CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

What to do?

As of Tuesday, all three of my big kids are in school all day, and on Thursday's Madison goes and plays at a friends house for about four hours. This picture is her anxiously waiting to go. She stood by the front door for about a half an hour and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Ready to go to Anna's house!" She was VERY excited to go! I was excited to have four hours all to myself to do whatever I wanted. The possibilities are endless! What's a mom to do?
Maybe I should start with this. All the laundry that was washed and dried yesterday, but never seemed to get folded. Good times.

3 comments:

Pops said...

You are training her well--a full "purse" on her arm; she looks so grown up and ready to step into full womanhood. It was all I could do to stop your mom from flying to California to fold your clothes. If she'd have seen ironing also I couldn't have held her back!

Denise said...

Nah...there will always be laundry. I'd vote a pedicure :)

Mateo said...

One word: soap operas.