CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Feast Day

Today was Connor's Family Feast Day. Each kindergartner got to bring a favorite family food to share and we all had a big feast! Mads got to come with me and I really wanted to get a cute picture of both my kiddos, feasting. I could not get Madison to look at the camera. I kept telling her to look up at Mommy. This is what the majority of my pictures looked like.


Connor was tired of posing so he took matters into his own hands. When I told her to look up for this shot he grabbed one of her piggie tails and pulled her head back. What a sweet brother!

This was finally the best shot I got.


After the feast the kiddos got to go out and play for recess and Madison joined in. She really thought she was one of the big kids. Connor was really proud to show off his baby sister. He kept telling people, "This is my baby sister Madison. She'll eat ANYTHING!"

1 comment:

Tigre said...

Being willing to eat anything is a good quality to have. Cute girl!