CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Utah trip

We took or annual Utah summer trip right in the middle of July this year. We went down to take Amanda to her first EFY. The day we got there we went to an Orem Owlz game with my aunt and uncle who were visiting from Wyoming. I'm not a big baseball fan, but the game was very enjoyable.


I spent most of the game taking pictures of Madison with the Orem Owl mascot.


We went to Lagoon with my parents, two of my brothers and my sister in law. It was so much fun. We rode lots of rides...


...Mads got her face painted and won a prize at one of the carnival games...


...and we got one of these cool old fashioned pictures taken. It was a blast!


While in Utah we hit Taco Amigo...a lot. This time with some of our Young cousins.


Seriously, how cute are these little cousins?!

While in Utah we became addicted to Menchies Frozen Yogurt. I liked the yogurt, Mads liked collecting the stickers and the yogurt. We didn't stay in Utah long enough to fill her card so we had to find a Menchies back home. Unfortunately the closest one was about an hour round trip. We made the trip twice and Mads finally filled her card!

No comments: