CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day



I posted this because I thought it was funny and because it reminds me of something...oh yeah, this family picture we had taken right before Matt left on his mission:



This is the last family picture we've had taken. It ended with my mom in tears, and not tears of joy. Good job boys, you know who you are. Happy Mother's day anyway mom. And maybe someday we can get a family picture taken that actually looks good...but don't count on it.

5 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I have a photographic memory and all I remember is Shaun throwing a fit because the parent's wouldn't pay to have an individual portrait done of him with his shirt off. I thought that it was pretty selfish and a little immature at the time but I didn't know mom was so upset about it.

Denise said...

Hey, this family picture looks really good! Your mama has a buch of good lookin' kids!!!

Tigre said...

I tell people that my mom used to cry because I looked stupid and they say "That explains things."

Sarah said...

That had to have been right after you were married--- the pic is EXACTLY how I remember you. Or maybe you just never changed. :)

Liz said...

Isn't there a family picture from Gram's funeral last March? It may not have Shaun or Jenny in it, but you get a bonus Cadertot and Madison, plus Logan's sweet can of loose change!

(Hey, you didn't say "portrait")