CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Graduation

It's official, I am now the mother of not one, but TWO Middle Schoolers! Sam graduated from 5th grade and is on to Middle School next year. They had a fun graduation ceremony this year. For the first time they held it indoors in the MPR in order to do a slide show of the kids. One of the things I love about living in California is that all events are held outside, so I kind of missed it, but it was worth it to see the cute presentation of all the kids. The theme for her graduation was "ALOHA" and so we decided to make candy leis for all of her good friends. They turned out really cute and the girls loved them!


Sam got selected to give a speech at her graduation entitled "What Garden Road Means to Me." I was very proud of her, she did a great job!


The fam at the graduation after party! Sam and her two good friends, Kinley and Shay.

2 comments:

Denise said...

SERIOUSLY...that looks like the best 5th grade graduation party ever!!!!!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I love how cute and creative you are with all your projects--I bet the girls loved them!