CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hef

After spending time together up in Anaheim, my brothers and Kristy came down to Poway to spend a couple of days. A LOT of Mario Brothers was played. Thank you Josh for staying up until midnight on your last night to get my kids 99 lives so that they could see Mario with his hat off! And thank you Kristy for being so patient as Josh spent quite a bit of your vacation playing Mario and making my kids very happy!


As you may noticed in the last picture Josh was looking quite relaxed in his red silky PJ's with matching robe/smoking jacket. He "inherited" these from my grandfather recently. They were hand made for my grandpa, by my grandma. Josh said he likes to wear them when he relaxes. We just made fun of him. Although he does bear a striking resemblance to...


...a certain wealthy, mansion owner.


I guess Josh was the one that got the last laugh though. One night, while Josh, Kristy and Logan were visiting, we went to Vinces, an Italian Restaurant in Temecula, and Josh insisted on wearing his robe (over his normal clothes, not the matching PJ's!). When they brought us the check the waitress also brought a free dessert out for Josh and told him that the manager liked his style and thought he deserved free dessert for it! Who's laughing now?!

1 comment:

Mateo said...

I wonder how you found that picture of Hef. Hope you didn't have to sort through too many "objectionable" photos when you Googled "Hugh Hefner."