CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo-Hoo

We were supposed to be moving this weekend, today to be exact. Actually, we were supposed to move back in September. Now it doesn't look like we'll be moving until the end of November, first of December. This is what I have to say about that: Boo-Hoo is more like it. We made the offer on the house clear back in June, but things just haven't gone very smoothly. Even more frustrating is that it's not our fault, it's the seller that is holding things up.

I love Halloween, and have a special place in my heart for all things "Boo" related. Boo was a nickname my mom gave me when I was little girl, so now I collect Halloween "Boo" decorations.


After we found out we wouldn't be moving in September I decided to get my Halloween stuff out and decorate, even if it was just for a couple of weeks. I took all this down a couple of weeks ago in preparation for the move.

Now I haven't been able to enjoy all my "Boo" stuff and really haven't enjoyed the beginning of the Holiday season that I usually enjoy so much. No, fun Halloween crafts or meals. Too much else going on with this house and moving thing.
Now planning on moving right between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Boo-Hoo again.


I'm still very excited to move, I just want to get it over with now, so we can get back to normal life!



4 comments:

Logg said...

Oh man that stinks about the move and after I had cleared up my schedule to help you. I'd hate to say it but I'm pretty locked down through the dates you mentioned in your blog. Nuts.

Pops said...

Wish we were there to help celebrate Halloween and then help you move. It's wierd how busy Logan is even not knowing what date you'll be moving!

Pops said...

Boo Hoo, wish I could be there to help, unlike your brother, my calender is REALLy full...Love Ya Mom

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Sorry the moving thing isn't going quite as planned...

All of your Boo decorations are darling though!