CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day two at Disney-California Adventure

We were refreshed and ready for another day at Disney, this time over at California Adventure.
I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it seemed like we were the only ones in Bugs Land. We rode most of the rides all alone and over and over again because there were no lines!

The one ride Blake wanted to do while at Disneyland was Tea cups but it was closed, so we had to hit the lady bug tea cups over at Bug's Land.






Not a great picture, but this is Connor's all time favorite ride, so I had to put it in.




I had to include this picture because I think it is one of the few pictures that you can see Jenny's tiara! So cute!





1 comment:

Kristy or Josh said...

I like the new layout of the blog, very classy.