CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

WOW! WOW! WOW!


Wait, before you read this post go down my playlist and select the song, The Dance, by who elso, Mr. Garth Brooks, then read on! It all seems very surreal now but last night I was at THE Garth Brooks concert. Supposedly the last concert he will ever do and it was quite a night! Now I have had concert going experience (remember a group called Color Me Bad, and the guy who sang the theme for Growing Pains?!) but this was unlike any concert I had ever been to. Garth had no momentum stealing opening act, just him for 2 full hours! He really is a great entertainer! We had great seats, (thanks Dr. Chao!) and the whole crowd was really into it, with the exception of the lady sitting in front of me who did not stand up the entire time, just sat there with her ears plugged! I guess she didn't expect it to be loud!




A few shots of Garth. Our seats were actually closer than these pictures even make it look. Unfortunately I do not have a very good camera so most of the shots were kind of blurry.














Garth's wife and fellow country singer, Trisha Yearwood, joined him on stage for a couple of songs. That was really fun!






We got home at about 2:30 in the morning, (way too late for old people like us!) I put my shirt on that I got at the concert, and have yet to take it off! I wore a sweater over it to church so that I could show it to anyone who cared! What a night!







4 comments:

Mateo said...

I am so extremely jealous! Did he play my all time favorite - Shameless? They televised his friday concert and I saw a little bit of it and he looked way too sweaty. It made me want to work out more so my pants are never that tight. But LONG LIVE GARTH!
From Jenny

Kristy or Josh said...

That sounds really sweet.

Tigre said...

I believe you spell Color Me Badd with two d's at the end. It's doubly sadd.

Aubrey said...

I love it Cole. I am so glad you conned Shaun into going and that you had fun.