CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Garth Brooks, here I come!

Sorry, not a very good picture, but I had to post it anyway. I can hardly contain myself, I am going to the Garth Brooks concert!!! He has been in retirement for many years now, but has NEVER ceased to be my favorite all time singer. He decided to do a handful of benefit concerts in the L.A. area for the fire victims. Unfortunately the tickets sold out in a matter of seconds, so we were unable to get any. But, Dr. Chao(the doctor Shaun works for) came thru! Just today he gave Shaun two tickets for his final concert on January 26th. I'm so excited!!!!! Don't worry, I'll let you know all about it!

2 comments:

Logg said...

I'd agree with my brother on this one. Nerd. Country bumpkin.

Kimberley said...

Is Shaun using the other ticket? :)