CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Connor's first soccer game

Connor had his first soccer game of the season last night. He is playing on a different league this year and so his games are on Friday evenings instead of on Saturdays. This works well for our family since both girls will be playing on Saturdays. The coach ordered their jerseys late so they didn't have them for this game, instead they used Pennes (sp?). The best part of the whole game was when Connor got all tangled up in his penne. He was running around the field with his head and both of his arms all tangled up in it! I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall off of my chair. It was hilarious! I just wish I had been able to get my camera out in time to capture it on film!
Getting and end of the game cool down. He loves after each game to pour the rest of his water bottle on his head. The kid is crazy!

1 comment:

Mateo said...

For some reason I can't imagine CCC all tangled up and wild in his jersey. He seems like such a calm, level-headed kid.