CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last day of summer/First day of school

Summer came to an end too soon. We had to get in one more trip to Disneyland before school started. We just had a few hours the day before school started between kindergarten orientation and soccer practice so off we went!

The tram ride into Disneyland.


Connor's favorite thing to do at California Adventure.

The tram ride back to our car, just three hours, and only five rides later! It was short but sweet trip to Disneyland.
We had a great time but the next day it was back too school!
A kind of blurry picture of my 7th grader (we were in a hurry, I was running late!). She was about as excited to start 7th grade as she looks in this picture! She loves school, just not all the unknowns that the first day brings!
Sam was up bright and early with out me having to bug her. She willingly got dressed and made her lunch. I'm guessing that's the last time this year that will happen. She is pretty excited to be a fifth grader!
First day of kindergarten for this one.
This little one thought she was headed off to school too. She was sad when we went to drop Connor off and she realized that she had forgotten her Dora backpack!

4 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I refused to go back to school after my first day of seventh grade. Mom had to make me a poster board with candy bars on it to get me back. It was pretty much downhill from there.

Ang said...

What a fun thing to do right before school starts. I would love for you to read my blog and to comment. But I will watch your comments close just to make sure you’re not the crazy lady.LOL

Thanks for your comment about my Grandpa. He was a great man and will be missed by many.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So fun to go to Disneyland on their last day of summer!! How fun to have a 5th grader--I taught 5th for 5 years and it is the best in my unbiased opinion! Sam will have a great year. Good luck with a 7th grader--wow.

Amy said...

I wish we lived close to Disneyland. How fun. Your kids are so cute!!!