CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nothing Bundt Cakes


I have a new favorite thing, bundt cakes, and even more specifically, Nothing Bundt Cakes. It's this great little bakery that sells...you guessed it...nothing but bundt cakes! There is one not far from me and I went there a little while ago and loved it. I love bundts, all shapes and sizes. My mom and I found a mini fluted tube pan at Michael's the other day and I couldn't resist (especially because my mom offered to buy it for me!). My kids have had as much fun with it as I have. Here's Mads with her mini masterpiece.
Connor's creation.
Samantha's sprinkle bundtlette.
It was one of Amanda's friends birthday the other day and so we made this cute mini bundt for her.

5 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

Did you have to change Mad's clothes before you took the picture? Because there is no way she stayed that clean while decorating a cake.

Kimberley said...

Ooh, I love "Nothing Bundt Cakes"! There's on in Sandy! Their pineapple upside down on is to die for!

Debye said...

I love their cakes-looks like the kids had fun.....you are so brave!

Unknown said...

Looks really sweet and delicious. Why do you tempt a pregnant lady!?!

Pops said...

I've always loved cake! Now it is popular again so I am going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts. We are going to Nothing Bundt Cakes in Sandy this weekend. Young mom and I deserve one--we finally have to go back to work!