CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

All about Sam

On Tuesday Sam had her first band concert, since she started playing the clarinet. It was enjoyable and quite humorous! Mads and I had a great time! Here she is with her good friend, and fellow clarinetist, Shay.


Yesterday I got to go help out in Sammie's classroom for a little while. The fifth graders were all making big, paper mache globes with the explores routes on them. It was a lot of fun to be with her and some of her class mates, but I never want to teach fifth graders. Crazy bunch of kids!

1 comment:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Sam looks really cute all dressed up for her band concert! Good for you to go help at school. I taught school for 7 years before starting on my own little ones, of which 5 were 5th grade--my absolute favorite age to teach!!