CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowman snacks

Samantha is working on earning her child care badge in Girl Scouts and one of the requirements is to make a healthy and fun snack for a group of children. She asked if she could make something for my nursery class this Sunday. I said sure, so she searched on line and found these cute snowman snacks. She got up early Sunday morning and put them together. They turned out really cute and the kiddos in nursery loved them!



A whole army of them!

3 comments:

Mateo said...

What's on their bellies? Raisins? Chocolate chips?

Kristy or Josh said...

Wow she is very crafty and they look really good, and I am a little embarrssed at how bad I am at making things like that. Especially since I need stuff like that all the time, to entertain Josh of course!

Denise said...

Way to cute! Way to go SAMMY!!!