CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Last week I got the kids pictures taken to be used on our Christmas card. The two oldest girls were great. They were instructed to smile and look at the camera no matter what their younger siblings were doing. Because of this they look exactly the same in EVERY picture. Connor and Mads, not so much. They were test on my patience and I'm sure the photographer's. Out of about 250 shots we found a few usable ones. Here are some of the better shots. Yes, these were the good ones.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

They all just like to show their true selves! Come on, you gotta love pictures. That's why i have procrastinated Teag and Ashies and we did our own for our xmas cards!

Katie Leigh said...

I loved the photo you sent us! It captured them perfectly!

Pops said...

Man I love those kids! I can hardly wait to see all of you.

Denise said...

They are the most beautiful pictures ever! Your card was the BEST one we got this year! Good JOB!!!

Amy said...

Photos look good. Let me know next time you come to Utah!