CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Best day EVER!

The stars must have been aligned this week, and I still can't believe it really happened. I got to spend the day at Disneyland with two of my brothers, one of my sisters-in-law and none of my kids! Don't get me wrong I LOVE going to Disneyland with my kids, but going with just adults is a lot of fun too! No stroller, no diaper bag, it was great! I had such a fun time going on all the big rides! Here we are waiting in line at Star Tours.


This is what happens when Kristy and I left the boys alone for a few minutes in the giant Lego store in Downtown Disney. (Toad is Logan's nickname)



Us Holman's have weak stomachs and none of us wanted to go on the Teacups with Kristy. Josh and I can't even watch them we have to turn our backs when they are going! Poor Kristy had to go as a Single Rider(TM).


Logan finally braved the teacups so Kristy didn't have to be a Single Rider(TM).

2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I'm glad to see the (TM)'s or else you'd be hearing from mine & Toad's lawyer.

Mateo said...

That picture of Kristy by herself is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I bet Josh was in the line to go with her and right at the end got "sick" again, just like before his 5K race.