CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

And the Oscar goes to...

Last week Amanda had her Evening of Excellence in Young Women's at church. It is an evening set aside to recognize all the goals they girls achieved throughout the year. Our Young Women leaders are exceptional. They make this night so incredible for the girls. This years theme was"The Academy Awards". I wish I had taken pictures of all the decorations and everything they did. Here's a picture of Amanda and her cute friend Rachel with their Oscars!

2 comments:

Pops said...

You have always beeen an Oscar winner in my book, Amanda! The winner of the Best 13-year old Grandaughter!

Kristy or Josh said...

What?! Amanda won the "Best 13-year old Grandaughter" award? Toad told me he won...I want the congratulatory chocolates I sent you back dirt bag.