CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Soccer Girl

Madison started soccer this week. She has done a couple of sessions of "Mommy and Me" soccer but this is her first time doing it on her own. It's pretty much the same as mommy and me, except I just watch instead of participate.They don't play competitive games, they just play fun games with a soccer ball. A lot of red light, green light and stuff like that.
She has been anticipating this for quite awhile. I think she just wants to be like her big brother and sisters and go to soccer!


Her first class happened to be on Friday and the kiddos didn't have school so they all got to come. I think she thought that was pretty great, everyone watching HER play soccer. She has certainly sat ( I use the term "sat" loosely) through her share of their games!






3 comments:

Pops said...

Too cute for words! Her hair has gotten very long...when did she get so old looking!? I've been gone too long! Grandma Linda

Mateo said...

Um I hate to tell you this but you do know you can't use your hands in soccer right?

The Young Family said...

Matt-I'm sure she was playing goalie in each of these pictures I snapped!