CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Flowers

I've been seeing these cute rolled fabric flowers everywhere and had wanted to learn how to make them. Luckily Amanda went to a birthday party this last weekend where they made some, so she came home and taught Sam and I how to do it.We went to Walmart and got some fabric and started cutting, rolling and gluing. They are very easy, inexpensive and a great way to keep my girls busy!
These are some of our first attempts .
As you can see we just kept going. We have attached most of them to headbands, bobby pins, and alligator clips, so the girls can wear them in their hair. I'd love to make a ring or necklace with some!







2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Super Cute!

Denise said...

Love this project! Super cute! I bet you have a gorgeous bouquet of flowers by now!