CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkeys

We did not take many pictures on Thanksgiving this year. It was pretty low key. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but we were supposed to be moving this weekend so we hadn't really made any big plans. My younger brother Logan came into town and that was definitely the highlight. We sent him home with our family's favorite party favor, a cold! It seems like every time one of my brothers come to visit we get them sick, they need to build up their immunities a little!We did want to make the cute turkeys we made last year but I searched high and low and could not find candy corns anywhere to make the feathers, so we had to make do with a little red frosting.



4 comments:

Logg said...

So have you ever actually eaten an entire one of those turkeys? They send me into a diabetic coma about halfway through.

The Young Family said...

Logan-I'm surprised you ate one. It's a general rule to not eat anything my children have touched with their bare hands, especially Madison. Serves you right getting a cold!

Pops said...

I like the winter attire Mads has on...I can't imagine anything with short sleeves....brrrrr!

ps...Turkeys adorable! mom

Mateo said...

I heard there was a candy corn shortage this year. I'm not kidding. We didn't have any out here either.