CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Final Soccer party

We finally had Amanda's end of season soccer party. Unfortunately it conflicted with Sam's indoor soccer game so Shaun, Connor and Sam weren't at the party, just me and Mads. It was held at a great little restaurant called Pat and Oscars.We enjoyed good food and good friends!Instead of trophies this year the girls got t-shirts. Amanda looks excited to get hers. I think the thing she was excited about was her mother yelling from two tables over "Amanda, look over here and show me her shirt so I can take a picture!"

Amanda with her friend Corissa showing off their new t-shirts!




4 comments:

Pops said...

Who said she could grow up while I was out of the country?!

Grandma Linda

Pops said...

I have such athletic grandkids--soccor, wrestling, softball, etc., etc. Proud of all of you!

lericksen said...

Nicholle, Please put Adam in line for a date in a few years.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

You guys alive?! Hope all the moving is going smoothly!