CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Kitchen Remodel-Day 2

Day 2 of the remodel went well. We had uncle Logan here to help with the heavy lifting, and he actually had time for little tree trimming too. The first thing Chris had to do that wasn't in the original plan was shifting this doorway that leads into the family room about three inches. It's amazing to me how quickly someone who knows what he's doing can whip something out like that.The first cabinets to go in.



The island!



To the left is the new spot for the refrigerator and to the left is the new BIG cabinet that I love!




This could possible be my favorite thing Chris has done so far. A little slide out spice rack. The guy making the cabinets didn't think it was going to fit in and work, but Chris knew how much I wanted one and he made it work!















2 comments:

Pops said...

looks wonderful Mom

Katie Leigh said...

I want a slide out spice rack. And a real kitchen. And a house. Maybe I just need a vacation at your house!