CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Kitchen remodel Day 3

Today we got the kitchen flooring in. Yeah! It is the same flooring that is in my living room and hallway so I knew I liked it, but I LOVE it in the kitchen!
With Chris's help we got the funny little step fixed and looking good!
I forgot to include a picture of the pantry, but we got the wood flooring put in there also.


Chris spent a good part of the morning while the flooring guys were in the kitchen reframing a closet in our family room for us so that the doors would fit.



The kitchen cabinets are now all hung and the doors and drawers put into place! I love my white kitchen and can't wait to see the hardware on it...maybe tomorrow!






















Shaun was able to get the day off and spent the morning out in the yard. But then this afternoon, while he had Chris's tools and expertise, he started putting all the casings around the windows. He got the dinning room done, both bathrooms, my bedroom and one window in Amanda's room and one in Connors. Who knew the guy was so handy?!













2 comments:

Logg said...

In addition to the "Charlie Sheen Death Pool" we all have going. I propose a "How long will Nicholle's cabinets stay white?"

The smart money is on "Madison will soil them within the week."

Pops said...

Love, love, love it...and it will always be clean and white! Mom