CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One of my favorite things


Don't get me wrong, I am no music critic. I don't know all the jargon that goes along with critiquing music. If you want a great music blog to check out, that has real music critiques, have a look at my brother Logan's. All I know is that I really like the new Taylor Swift CD, Fearless. These are the reason's I like it:
1. It has good songs on it. My favorites are, Love Story, So Sorry, White Horse,&
The Best Day (If you're a mom you'll get choked up listening to this one), but I like them all.
2. When I put it on in the car my girls can sing along and don't have to skip the inappropriate words (she does say stupid in one song and that word is as good as a cuss word at our house, so it gives them a chance to rebel!)
3. It's not Miley Cyrus-C'mon a mom can only take so much!
4. All the songs are written or co-written by Taylor Swift herself. I just think that is amazing.
5. When we saw that she would be performing at the CMA's last week I knew I wouldn't have to preview before I let my girls watch. Let's hope she doesn't go all Britney on us.


This is her performance from the CMA's, watch and enjoy! I know, it may not be your cup of tea, but to find a CD that my whole family can enjoy (even Shaun!) is such a bonus at this house!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE her! I have her songs on my ipod and listen to them when I go running. I thought I was such a nerd getting choked up at this song, but I guess I'm not the only nerd in the family.

Denise said...

I guess I'd better head to nerd territory also. i need some new clean songs for everyone to listen too!

Logg said...

I appreciate the shout out to my music blog, and although Taylor Swift will never ever appear on my blog, I do have to admit.....she is very attractive.