CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sam's Valentines

Every year Sam wants to create a Valentines box that is creative (time consuming) and different from all the other kids. She starts drawing out plans weeks before Valentines day. This year was no different, and all I can say it thank goodness for uncle Logan. Last Sunday she decided was the day to get it done and Logan jumped right in to help her. They spent all afternoon measuring, cutting and gluing. Her box ended up turning out really cute and she was very happy with it. Thanks Logan!



These are the Valentines she put together. She got the idea out of Family Fun magazine. You wrap paper with a valentines play list on it around a box of Sweethearts. I guess they were a hit with the kids. When I went to pick her up from school I did see one boy with Rolo's in his ears bobbing his head to fake music. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Logg said...

Its all about strong bold lines. Gives it that clean professional look.
Also, is that the James Taylor version of 'You've Got a Friend" on that iPod or the Carol King version?

Allie said...

I don't even recall the thought of ever making cool valentines entering into my mind when I was younger. Or even now. What a creative family!

Anonymous said...

nursery kid moms must love you all those cavities