CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines FHE

This Monday for FHE we had our family had a Valentines dinner. We had Raspberry Balsamic chicken with herbed basmati rice. Doesn't sound super kid friendly, but my family loves it and the raspberry in it made it seem appropriate for Valentines day. I included this picture, not because the table was set particularly cute, with the exception of the Valentines crazy straws provided by uncle Logan, but because everyone seems to have a plate except me. I have a glass with a half gone diet Coke. That's probably all I should have had for dinner to counteract what we had for dessert!


After a great lesson given by Mads and myself, we made Valentines for each other and then decorated sugar cookies.



All done and very Valentinsey. Now I just need to hide them so I don't eat them all week!

2 comments:

Logg said...

Notice how Amanda is enthralled in my cooking making skills in each of those pictures. She recognizes a master at work.

Tracy said...

Looks Yummy!!!! Sounds like a great FHE!!!