CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

American Girl


Last night Samantha and I went and saw the movie "Kit Kittredge-An American Girl". It was really good! Samantha got her first (and probably only!) American girl doll for Christmas this year, and the one she picked was Kit. I guess I need to correct myself, Sam, KIT and I went and saw the movie last night. Sam has been counting the days until this movie came out, so last night she got Kit dressed in her new dress and we all headed out for a girls night! I was really fun to just do something with just Sam and I. It seems with four children that your one on one time is so limited, so you really have to take advantage of it when you can. So for any of you out there with a daughter this movie is a can't miss. It's not going to be winning any academy awards, but it's a sweet and very harmless!

2 comments:

Tigre said...

I think the hardest thing about being a parent would be all the horrible movies you have to sit through. I just took Damon&Ian to Wall-e. Seen it? Really good actually.

Tigre said...

I think the hardest thing about being a parent would be all the horrible movies you have to sit through. I just took Damon&Ian to Wall-e. Seen it? Really good actually.