CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday X2!


Today is Connor's 5th birthday! One of the great things about his birthday is that he gets to share it with one of his favorite people, his grandpa Dell! I remember when I first told my in-laws that I was pregnant and when my due date was, which was June 25, Dell said, "Maybe you will go over and have the baby on my birthday!" Only a man could tell you that you should go PAST your due date with a smile on his face, am I right ladies? Well, he got his wish when Connor was born on July 1st at 8:00 PM! It's actually has turned out OK and every year we love celebrating both birthdays. In fact Dell has spent more birthdays with Connor than Shaun has! We always seem to be in Utah this time of year! Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people!

3 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

Maybe it's just me, but I think they look alike! Shaun is probably the link between the two, but since I don't think I've met him more than a couple of time, I really couldn't tell you. How cool is that to have the same birthday as your grandpa?

Pops said...

What a great picture! See you in a couple of weeks Connor and then I get spank you 5 times right!?

Denise said...

We have been thinking about Connor today remembering it's his 5th Birthday! Happy Birthday to one of our Favorite little men!
Love, The Bergeron Bunch