CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

That's my girl!

It's no secret, I love diet Coke. I'm not obsessive and I don't drink it all day, but I have one glass of it with my lunch, and one at dinner. Well, Madison sits next to me at the dinner table and has picked up on my love of this particular beverage. She has decided she loves it too. I put a straw in my cup sometimes so she can have a couple of drinks. I know it's not good for her so she is limited to a couple of sips every few days. The other day she was begging for a drink but she was at her limit so I wasn't giving her any. Lucky for her the doorbell rang and so I went to answer the door, leaving my lunch on the table. When I came back she had pulled the table cloth towards her and had finished off my Coke! I think she's sneaky. My friend pointed out that this just shows that she's not necessarily sneaky, she's a problem solver, she saw what she wanted and figured out how to get it, and this skill will get her far in life. We'll see how that turns out. All I know is that the girl loves diet Coke, just like her mom!

5 comments:

Pops said...

Too cute! It is never too early to learn how to drink Coke. Although I have given up all carbonated drinks this month--so far so good.

Max said...

You go girl! Show us what genes you've got, Mountain Dew is what real women drink.

Jenny said...

She looks just like Connor (with pigtails) in this picture.

Mateo said...

Not only is that adorable, but I noticed two other things. First of all, the piggy tails are adorable and make me want to eat her; second, she actually grabbed a cup without a spill proof lid and didn't spill it! I'm not sure if Bones can do that yet. She must have really wanted that coke.

Denise said...

You may have to switch to Caffeine Free Diet Coke and then you and baby can enjoy in large amounts! LOL!