CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Piano Recital

Yesterday was the girls piano recital. It was Sam's first one, but Amanda seemed the most nervous! I think our entire family will never get "The Can-Can" out of our heads! She played it over, and over, and over, trying to get it right! She ended up doing a great job, in fact both girls did! Of course I couldn't get the video camera to work until right after they were done, so these pictures and our memory of The Can-Can are all we've got!
Sam playing a duet with her teacher.




Amanda RUNNING away from the piano after she was done!




5 comments:

Pops said...

I'm so proud of those two girls!! They must have great parents--and grandparents! They both look so grown up. Now I'm sorry we gave up after you, Nicholle. Was the experience sooo bad we couldn't face going through it again with Ty, Matt, Josh, and Logan, or did we just get tired?

Denise said...

WOW, good for them! They look so grown up and that harp in the background looks so tempting! Anyone wanting to take up HARP??

Katie Leigh said...

So, on Matt and Jenny's blog, there is a picture of a Connor with a mohawk. Is that your Connor? The girls get piano lessons and the boy gets a mohawk? You're either an awesome mom or nuts!

Aubrey said...

You have some talented girls. Good job Amanda and Samantha! I remember my first piano recital and all the others after that. I don't think I got through one piano recital without messing up. I wasn't the best.

Sarah said...

I was kind of hoping to see (and hear)the "Can-Can" on your blog playlist. Congrats on your girls' first recital. Mine haven't stuck with piano long enough to warrant one yet. Maybe someday . . .