CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First day of soccer

Click to play First day of soccer
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


So last night it occured to me that this year for the first time I have three children playing soccer, and only two parents. Shaun is coaching Amanda's team so he HAS to go to those games but fortunatly Sam's and Connor's are at the same field, so if we have overlap, I should be able to do it! They all had a great time playing today even though it was VERY hot! This is Connor's first season playing and he LOVES it! He puts his soccer uniform on every day after school just waiting for either a practice or a game. His games are HE-LAR-I-OUS to watch! They play three on three and don't keep score. Good thing since kids were scoring for each other's team on occasion! Sam's team was playing so well, they scored three goals in the first five minutes, the coach decided to let the girls play positions they've never played before, so Sam got to play goalie for awhile. She hates playing goalie, but she did a great job! Unfortunatly I had to miss Amanda's game but it's so fun for her to have her dad coaching! They didn't win but I understand they played tough! Don't worry I will not be posting commentary about their games every week, but if you want to keep up with our teams I will be posting thier W-L records on the side of my blog!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I cannot believe it! Red hair and a mohawk within weeks of each other...what is this world coming too??? LOL!