CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

"Egg"-cellent


This is what my kids "egg"-cellent teachers got for Easter. They are so simple and oh so cute!

This is the very simple recipe:

Jelly Bean Nests
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chow mein noodles
Jelly beans (I used Cadbury eggs because I love their muted pastel colors)

Combine marshmallows and butter in a 2-quart saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (6-8 minutes). Stir in noodles until very well coated. Press mixture on bottom and sides of each buttered 12-cup muffin pan with buttered fingers. Refrigerate at least two hours or until firm. Remove from cups; fill.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Guess what my kids' teachers got for Easter--- a big ol' goose egg from me. Nada. You are clearly far superior to me when it comes to showing teacher love! Very cute idea; my girls might have to make some too!

lericksen said...

If you make any more cute treats, I am really going to feel bad.

Allie said...

This is so cute! (And delicious!)

Denise said...

Love it...cannot wait to try these!!!