CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday IS a special day

I love Saturdays. This is what I spend most of mine doing.


Watching this little guy play t-ball.(He's the pitcher, which I think is funny since it's t-ball!)



Watching this girl play softball.



And watching this girl play softball.



I use the term "watching" loosely since I really spend most of the time chasing this one around.

This Saturday was no different, except for that after the last game of the day Sam's team had a bar-b-que. It was a lot of fun.



We had three-legged races.


and wheelbarrow races.

The highlight was definitely the surprise attack on the coaches with water balloons. Unfortunately it happened so fast I didn't get a picture!

And thank goodness for TiVo. Since I didn't get to watch any of General Conference today we can have a marathon tomorrow. I can't wait to tell my kids!

1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

I love your girls' socks! And I remember being the "pitcher" once. Some kid hit the ball straight back at me and knocked me over. That was after they stopped letting me be the catcher. Between the mask and my glasses, I couldn't see anything. Once I thought I was throwing the ball to the pitcher, but instead hit the batter in the head. Needless to say, I no longer play organized sports.