CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tie dyed eggs




I found this fun idea on a blog and really wanted to try it. It's egg dying using silk neck ties. If anyone else is interested in trying it go here. So I went to a local thrift store and bought up all their silk ties and invited my friend Val over for a morning of crafting and then I got that darn kidney stone. Two weeks later, Easter has come and gone, and we finally got around to doing it. I guess now we have a year to perfect our technique!


3 comments:

lericksen said...

We wanted to try this also this year, but had an unfortunate egg accident, which ruined all egg dying plans. I am glad to know it worked.

Katie Leigh said...

That is so cool! I'm totally doing that next year. And in the meantime, I'm going to figure out how it works. Yea chemistry!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So SO cool!! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone incident--no fun for Spring Break. Hope you are feeling better and back to your busy kiddo schedule.