CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break-Day 2 "Ouch"

Day two of Spring Break did not go exactly as planned. I had doctors appointments scheduled for Amanda and Madison, but I was the one that ended up at the doctor, the E.R. to be exact. I thought I was dying, ends up it was a kidney stone. Any of you out there that have experienced one of these know what I am talking about. Thankfully it was Spring Break so Amanda was home and able to watch the kids, while Shaun and I were at the hospital. I'm so proud of that girl. We left her home with them for four hours, and she played out back with them, played board games with them, fed them lunch, and got Madison down for a nap!


This was on the door when we got home from the hospital.

I love my family. I hate kidney stones.

3 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

Your kids are so sweet! Hope you feel better soon!

Kristy or Josh said...

Ya ya you were in the emergency room. I just wanted to let you know that I have made a blog and am pretty hurt you have not commented on it (not really) I mean you had plenty of time to go the the emergency room but not enough time to comment, I see how it is! By the way this is Kristy. The blog is homeoftheholmans.blogspot.com in case you wanted yo take a look.

Denise said...

Now that's a keeper for the scrapbook! So, so cute. I totally recognized Mads signature.