CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

I've been kind of bummed that we didn't get to go to Utah for Spring Break. Then I realized that I live where a lot of people like to go for Spring Break and so I needed to take advantage of that.

First thing this morning we went for a walk, and judging from the expression on my face I was taking it very seriously!


As usual, Amanda watching over Connor.



Then we spent the afternoon with some friends playing in our "not as cool as it looked on the box" pirate swimming pool.




All in all not a bad first day of spring break!

4 comments:

lericksen said...

I remember some great times in your backyard wading pool. How fun.

McKinsey said...

Looks like fun but I am very upset that you didn't come here to utah and our spring break is next week so I would really be mad at you if it would have been the same spring break that we had anyway still looks like a lot of fun love you guys.

Denise said...

Your face?? You need to clock on the pic and see Mad's face. LOL! Now that is serious. :)

Logg said...

We noticed some discrepancies between your account of spring break and Sammie's on her blog....