CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham

I love nothing more than celebrating holidays, and making it fun for my family. Since Connor celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday last week, I took the opportunity to celebrate Dr. Seuss and St. Patrick's Day. That's right Green Eggs and Ham for dinner last night. The ham wasn't green (too gross), but I did make green deviled eggs.


We also had this to drink. I thought it was yummy, and so did Amanda, but no one else was too wild about it. Oh well, it was festive!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That jones drink has enough sugar in it for a whole weeks worth of wild crazy kids. So consider yourself lucky your kids don't like it. My kids go crazy for jones drinks! BTW can I come be your friend because you always give yummy treats to your friends! We are coming down to SD over our spring break next week. We want to come say HI! Can we? CAn we? Quin is so super excited to tease his nieces and nephew!!!

Anonymous said...

My cousin has a collection of 846 bottles. Talk about Sugar now!

Anonymous said...

That was Aisling my friend.