CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Easter

Last year when my parents came for Easter my mom made these cute little chicky place cards for everyone. This year I decided to make them for my nursery class. I thought they looked so cute sitting in their little basket! When I bought the jelly beans to put in them I bought the ones that were the cutest colors, the ones that matched my chicky paper. What I didn't realize until Mads got hers home and opened her little chicky up is that they were Sweetart jelly beans and they were very sour! May have been a little shocking for those sweet little nursery kids. Sorry!


Since we won't be going to church on Easter Sunday, (it's General Conference and we'll be on the road to Utah!) I had my kids dress up in their Easter outfits this Sunday. Gone are the days of cute, frilly matchy-match for my girls!


This is what happens when a bee flies into the shot!

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Nixon's nursery teachers attempted some chickies like that, but were no where near that cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Logg said...

Connor appears to be keeping is cool. What a champ.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What is Conner looking at?

Aisling