CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Opening Day

This Saturday officially started our softball/little league season. Connor had his opening day first. His was supposed to be last week, but it had gotten rained out so it was moved to this week. That means he had already played his first game and he had a blast, even winning the MVP game ball!


His team running the bases. I told Connor he ran so fast that I only got his back (he's #9). I was just glad that he didn't fall this year, like he did last year!


The girls were supposed to have their opening day today but they cancelled it because of rain. It ended up not raining hard enough to cancel games, so the games still got played! Sam getting ready to bat as a "Bruiser" She had a great at bat!


Amanda had her first game as a member of the team"Squeeze Play" and can't you tell she was excited?!

1 comment:

Logg said...

Just looking at the pictures I thought to myself, "Why is Connor running the bases the opposite way?" Then I thought to myself, that's really just Connor's MO.
I kind of wish I hadn't read the captions, I'd like to think I've got a nephew who goes against the grain, blazes his own trail.