CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st, 6th, 8th, and a cryer

My first grade boy! He was so excited to wear his new shirt, (he picked it out not me!) but is a little concerned about getting it dirty when he slides into home playing kickball. I assured him I could wash it if that happens! He has the same teacher he had for kindergarten and a lot of the same friends from his class last year are in his class this year, so needless to say he is very excited for the first day of school!
6th grade, here she comes! I must say, as a mother, having your second child start middle school is not nearly as stressful as when your oldest does! Sam is sooooo excited, she's ready for middle school and will do great, I can just tell. I included a back view of her new hair cut because I think it is just so darn cute, and today at least she is smiling in the pics, so she must be starting to like it too!




My 8th grader, ready to rule the middle school! Can't believe she's the oldest in the school. It's seems like she just started middle school. She is a WEB leader at our middle school. It's a group of eighth graders chosen to help out the new sixth graders, and that is why she is wearing that t-shirt. No worries, a new school shirt is worn strategically under the WEB shirt because that would be E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-I-N-G to wear a WEB shirt all day!



The whole gang ready to go. Everyone was excited to atart school today and just popped out of bed. I'm not getting my hopes up. I know that they got up so willingly today because they are excited. Tomorrow or the next day the dragging out of bed will begin. For Madison it started today. She doesn't quite get first day of school excitement. I did have to drag her out of bed kicking and screaming!





1 comment:

Mateo said...

Ho-ly Crap. Next year you will have a kid in High School? That is insane. I totally remember carrying a picture of a little pink piece of flesh covered in a frilly white dress in my pocket in the Philippines and now she is almost in High School. I repeat: insane.