CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Preschool, here she comes!

My baby is off to school! As I walked her up to school I realized this is the last time I will walk one of my kids to their first day of school. There is nothing like the excitement and anticipation a child feels and shows for their first day of school ever. It was a little bitter sweet for a mom.
Mads and her two favorite boys headed to school!

When we got to school her favorite thing to do was play in the pretend kitchen. Like mother, like daughter!


Ring around the Rosie!



Circle time!

Mads loved preschool, but all of a sudden got shy when it was dancing time. At least she had the freeze part down!






1 comment:

Julie said...

We love that song too! Where is she going to school?