CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Palm trees and Cheeburger

This Saturday day we had our annual palm tree trimming. We have this very cute couple Gaspar and his wife that have been trimming our palm trees and our olive tree for years. I love watching them do it and marvel how Gaspar seems so at ease clear up in a swaying palm tree with a chain saw!
These babies make quite a noise when they fall from so far up, and by the end our back yard was covered with them!

This is where Connor watched all that was going on. When the palm fronds started to fall he took cover. I know it's a toilet box, but give me a break, we're moving soon and we'll take any good box we can find!


After the palm trees were trimmed by Gaspar, the yard work done by Shaun and the house cleaned by me, we all went out to Cheeburger, Cheeburger. It's a fun little 50's style diner by us that we love, and yes, we got an order of Frings!



Connor and Mads and Betty Boop modeling their kids meals. The kids meals come in these cool little paper cars that the kids loved playing with as much as eating them.





5 comments:

Logg said...

Remember how Shaun asked the waitress at Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger to give me crayons and a coloring sheet? Man, I'm glad he did that for me, its embarrassing to ask myself.

Pops said...

Hey-why haven't you taken me there to eat?! I thought we had covered about everywhere to eat in Poway and vacinity. Mom

Katie Leigh said...

What the heck are frings?

Pops said...

Ya well we had fish and chips in Stratford upon Avon across the street from Shakespeare's birthplace. But Cheeseburger Cheeseburger sounds good. We have to go there next time we are in Poway.

Pops said...

Ya well we had fish and chips in Stratford upon Avon across the street from Shakespeare's birthplace. But Cheeseburger Cheeseburger sounds good. We have to go there next time we are in Poway.