CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday Best

My two oldest girls have always enjoyed getting ready and going to church. Not my boy. Since he was old enough to notice he has hated getting ready for church. This translates into him saying he hates church. Once he is there he always enjoys it but he HATES Sunday clothes. It is a struggle every week to get him ready. I usually settle for him putting on pants, anything not jeans and not shorts, and a button down shirt with a collar. Forget a tie, a belt, or any form of tucking in. This Sunday I had him almost dressed when he decided he wanted to change the pants and that he wanted to wear a tie (I always keep a few on hand just in case!). He had to change his shirt if he wanted a tie and then he wanted it tucked in, with *gasp* a belt! I gave my entire family the look of "If you say anything to him about how he's dressed you will spend the entire rest of the day regretting it" look. Sam told him he looked like a little business man and that made his day. He wore this all day, until jammie time. I think he looks very handsome and I hope more Sundays are like this one!

No comments: