CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Game Ball


Amanda recieved the game ball at her last game and was very excited! It is something that her coach gives out after each game to a player that did something noteworthy. To those out there that think I'm bragging, it's kind of like bragging about your kid getting "Student of the Month". You know that by the end of the year EVERY student gets it, it's just a matter of time. Same thing with the game ball, but still we're proud, it's her moment to shine! She got it for doing a great bunt. Apparently it's good to sometimes not hit the ball very far. If there had been game balls handed out in the co-ed league that Shaun and I played in shortly after we were married for not hitting the ball very far I would have gotten it every game. Shaun explained to me that bunting is actually INTENTIONAL, there is a method to it and, apparently Amanda is good at it. Way to go Amanda!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh, I loved the pictures and the chocolate fountain. Doesn't Amanda remember I'm her friend too? I was supposed to get some of that fountain! What a FUN idea!
Thanks for sharing.