CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Who knew funerals could be so fun?

It was a sad occasion to head to Wyoming for Grams funeral, but in reality we all had a great time. The funeral itself was really good, and our family really had fun together. That's just how Grad and Gram would have wanted it. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite funny moments
Logan being "bucked" off a child seat in a Wyoming McDonalds. I think he might have beat Matt's record of 3 seconds.

Josh trying on a random hair piece we found. Reminiscent of his 6th grade school picture.


Logan playing with Grams chair, it not only reclines you, but stands you up. Most of us couldn't resist playing around in it!



Me with with all of my brothers, and my parents!




Me and ALL 13 of my Nicholls cousins, including all 4 of my brothers. We have never all been together and who knows if we ever will again. Despite the sad circumstances we had a blast. My face hurt by the time we left because I was laughing the whole time! I can't even type all the things the boys were saying when this picture was being taken, but trust me it was hilarious, if not somewhat inappropriate!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Brothers are true PILLS!!! You've gotta love them, but you SURVIVED the torments of 4 of them! You are true WOMAN!! LOL

Mateo said...

Seriously, who's going to die next so we can all get together again. That was the most fun I've had in a long time with my familia. As I remember in that cousin picture Squash had just tooted so the place stunk to high heaven. Good times.

Tigre said...

I think Logan getting pulled over by a cop while he was wearing a burger king crown was the best thing. Then name-dropping Mayor McCheese to get out of a ticket. It's all about who you know.

Kristy or Josh said...

It was not me that farted in that picture and anyone that really knows our family knows exactly who did.