CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged

My Sister-in-law, Kim, tagged me awhile ago and I'm just getting around to it! Here goes Kim!

10 years ago... We were living in our little apartment in Mission Valley, Amanda was just a year old and we spent our days going on walks to get water, picking up the mail, doing laundry. Everything was a walk when you live in an apartment. I do remember at times not having anything to do, actually being bored. Just can't imagine that now.

5 things on my to do list
1.Make phone calls
2.Clean the bathrooms(I know, typically done BEFORE you have company, but I was out of town before they came, so it is getting done today, Sorry Dell and Vicki!)
3. Make phone calls
4. Do laundry-More softball games tonight and the uniforms are still in the laundry from Saturday's games.
5.Make more phone calls

Things not on my to do list(Not on the original tag)
1.Post on my blog, but I HATE making phone calls, so I'm putting it off for as long as possible!

5 snacks I enjoy(but try not to eat!)
1.Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds-If you keep up to date on my favorite things post you'd already know this!
2.Haagen-Daas Peanut butter Chocolate Ice cream-Should also be on the favorite things list, but didn't want to put another food for fear of looking like a pig!
3.Fruit snacks-I know very juvenile, so I don't buy them for the kids or I end up eating them!
4.String cheese
5.Girl Scout cookies, when they're in season

5 snacks that I ACTUALLY eat, but do not necessarily enjoy(Again, not on the original tag)
1.Fiber 1 cereal
2.Baby carrots
3.Plain, boring, nothing added to them, almonds
4.Dannon Light n' fit yogurt
5.Water

5 places I have lived
1.Poway, CA
2.San Diego, CA
3.Provo, UT
4.Orem, UT
5.Menomonie, WI

5 jobs I have had
1. Mom
2.Retail
3.Nanny
4.Subway
5.BYU cafeteria

5 things you don't know about me(I'm a pretty open book, this was tough!)
1.I've worn glasses or contacts since 2nd grade
2.I LOVE singing, but I am really terrible!
3.My favorite show right now is Gossip Girl. (I know it's terrible, but I can't NOT watch it!)
4.I wish I could dance, really well
5.I tried out and made a school basketball team, (Well, now that I think about it I don't think you had to try out and it was in 5th grade)

Now I tag Jamie and Denise. Oh yeah, you ladies don't have blogs, but you REALLY should!

1 comment:

Denise said...

How do you do this BLOG thing? I'm still trying to figure it out!
UGH, I usually think of myself as being good with the computer, but no this time. I do enjoy reading them because you know I'm NOSEY! LOL!