CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Madison's First Birthday!


The Birthday Girl! Madison got to spent her first birthday in Wyoming. Unfortunately her dad and her siblings weren't there, but she was surrounded by family who love her and made a big fuss over her. Her birthday happened to fall on the same day as Grams funeral, and so a big family get together was planned for that afternoon anyway, we just turned it into a big birthday party for her. She wasn't sure about her bunny birthday cake, (Thanks Uncle Matt for not only buying it for her, but smashing her face into it!) and wasn't sure what to do with the gifts placed in front of her, but I know she had a great time! It's hard to believe it's been a year since she was born. I can't imagine our family with out her. She has what we affectionately call a "Maditude", but her brother and sisters can't seem to get enough of her! Each of them is so loving and protective of her, and I especially love seeing how much she loves her dad, I definitely have another "Daddy's girl" on my hands! We love you Mads!

3 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

What a cutie! That was a good b-day.

Kimberley said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe it's been a year! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun! I still need to send her and Amanda their presents! I have been slacking these days.

Sarah said...

She is so adorable! Love the slideshow--and bunny cake too. And she has great hair, especially for a 1 year old.