CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nothing much to say


I haven't posted for quite some time, and so I thought it was about time I let you know what our family is up to We drove to Utah for our Spring Break about two weeks ago. That's 11 LONG hours in the car. But I can tell you this, I would much rather spend 11 hours in a car with all four children, then an hour and 45 minutes on a plane with a one year old! I flew to Utah two weeks previously and Madison was TERRIBLE on the plane! A small confined space where she has to sit without moving or making a noise is not an ideal situation. She was great for about the first 5 minutes (see picture), but it was all downhill from there! On our drive to Utah, I actually met my parents in St. George and they drove in the rest of the way with me. We had a great week there spending a lot of time with family and shopping, my two favorite things to do in Utah! My parents drove home with me and spent their Spring Break here at my house, scrapping it and starting to paint it! We're getting ready, (hopefully !) to sell and wanted to spruce it up a bit! We also did some fun things, but unfortunately my memory card on my camera has been full for awhile so no pictures to share!

No comments: