CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Game ball, again!


OK, so in my last post about a game ball I told you that I wasn't bragging, but this time I am. Amanda got the game ball, again. The coach gave out the regular game ball, and then said that someone on the team had such an awesome game that he decided to give out ANOTHER game ball, even though this person had already gotten one, and it was Amanda! She really did play a great game. She got two really good hits and caught a fly ball out in left field, with the sun in her eyes!(I told you I was bragging!) Unfortunately their team lost, but Amanda was excited anyway about getting the ball. The picture is a little blurry, but she has since showered and I'm leaving for Utah tomorrow (no time to re-enact) so I posted this anyway!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wait - I'm a little concerned. Are there still Christmas lights on your house?

The Young Family said...

Jenny, They're not STILL there, they're ALREADY up for next year! And BTW you have good eyes, even knowing they are there I can't see them in the picture!

Denise said...

So, so FUN! Way to go, Amanda!